The voters have approved a recommendation from the Elders to change to one service effective February 21. Here are the details on the changes.
· Services will be held on Sundays at 10:00 am.
· Sunday School and Adult Bible Class will begin at 8:45 am each Sunday.
· Communion will be celebrated at all Sunday Services.
· Holy Cross will no longer use the electronic sign-up. Attendance cards and pencils will be placed in the pew. Please fill out your attendance card and place it in the offering plate in the Narthex when the service is finished.
· All COVID protocol (pew tape, disinfecting of rails & social distancing) will remain in effect.